Your Ad Here

14 November 2008

Agnes Monica

. 14 November 2008





Who is Agnes Monica ?

An actress?

A singer?

A dancer?

Well, when the Agmonz group wanted to make a fan site for Agnes Monica , I really get excited with that idea (For you who ask why am i excited, the answer is because I’m a big fans of her. Now you can see the connection J). For sure, I really don’t know what comes through my mind that time which make my hand typed “ Let me be the one who write about her biography, please” I even typed the word “please” 3 times as I remembered. In addition that time I didn’t think that this job will become a very hard work to me. Now, don’t dare to ask me whether it is a hard work or not because I will say loudly to you “ Yep, it’s very hard ” but when you ask me am I feel sorry because I chose the biography section and not the other I will answer it “ No ” although its hard but I feel really proud because I can share my opinion about Agnes with all of you.

Hm . . enough introduction for me and get back to the question. After thinking the answer for about 2 days, I finally get the answer. The answer is short and simple. She is a phenomenon.

Why is she a phenomenon?

Ok, don’t blame me for saying that she is a phenomenon. Because I can give you a lot of reason for that. Let me take you to a little journey to her early career until she is เคจो


0 comments:

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment

Your Ad Here
 
foto2artis | Template by o-om.com